The WEBTROL PC Series Centrifugal is built for the professional who is committed to quality and customer satisfaction.
The WEBTROL PC Series Centrifugal is completely corrosion resistant through the use of 316 stainless steel and high impact, glass reinforced Noryl. The compact, light weight design of the PC Series Centrifugal makes it ideal for cabinet installation as well as skid mounting.
To insure that you have no problems at start-up and throughout the operation of the pump, every complete pump is thoroughly tested for performance, electrical draw, noise and vibration.
Features / Specifications
Features And Benefits
• Close Coupled for smooth transmission of power.
• 316 Stainless Steel wear ring and impeller hub for long pump life.
• Glass Reinforced Noryl pump case, motor bracket and impeller provide corrosion resistance with strength and durability.
• Ease of Installation with the ability to rotate the discharge in 90 Degree increments.
• Temperatures to 180 degrees.
• Suction Pressures to 35 PSI (with 50 PSI boost).
• Mechanical Seal type 6, 316 SS & Viton.
• Deionized Systems
• Reverse Osmosis Systems
• Distribution Systems
• Car Wash Systems
• Liquid Transfer Systems
• Circulation Systems
• Pre-Filter Charge System
• Condensation Systems
• Cooling Tower Systems